Monday, March 15, 2010

Dinner @ My Elephant

I was first introduced to this Thai restaurant few months back by a friend staying in Happy Mansion, Petaling Jaya. The food captured my taste buds and become my favourite Thai Restaurant in Klang Valley. Last Saturday, I make an efford to bring Lok there again.

The price of the food is above average, if we were to consider at the location of the restaurant. However it is similar to other well known Thai restaurant like Chakri Palace and Bangkok Jazz. The restaurant is cozy with nice ambient and can be clasify as fine dinning.

If you happen to be around PJ, section 17 during lunch hour, do drop by My Elephant as they have lunch value set meal which will save you some penny.

C-G-4 Happy Mansion
Jalan 17/13
Section 17, Petaling Jaya
Malaysia

reservation: 6010 220 1283 (recomended on weekends as it's always fullhouse)

http://www.myelephant.com.my/

Tom Som with fish, best selling and it is not as spicy as tom yam.


Must try their green curry with chicken, not so spicy and very fullfilling; you'll definitely ask for more rice

Mix green, stir fry more than 10 variety of vegetable

Brown rice, RM3 per person and you can ask for refill

No comments:

Post a Comment