Friday, June 12, 2009

Everything sell at RM 5

Daiso Japanese Store open another outlet in IOI Mall Puchong. This is my 2nd visit to the store and I'm still crazy browsing through. They have quite a full range of item from Kitchen utensil, laundry, gardening, box, pets stuff, home DIY,nail arts and many more all selling for RM 5 each. Anyway not all the item worth that amount,most of the item are produce for Daiso in China.The quality are good though. Do check out the smart tips here before heading there for shopping. 

I really glad to find the felt fabric that I've long searching for. Besides, I also bought some rhinestones, nail arts item, stickers....all very cute!!!


After spending almost an hour there, I headed to ACE just next door, bought a drawer for my beads, now all my beading material can be well organised ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment