Monday, May 25, 2009

Prince Siddhartha The Musical

A touching Musical brought to you once again in Kuala Lumpur. After 10th years, finally manage to stage at world class theatre - Istana Budaya.

As I'm one of their ex-performer, I've been invited to watch the premier show last Friday.
This is my first time watching the musical at the audience sit. I've lost count of how many times I've watch this being from the VCD or from the side of stage as I was a dancer in this production back in 2000 and 2002. A lot of improvements have been made this time, including better and more real looking back drops couple improved lighting makes a perfect 3D effect. Some additional short scene added makes the flow of the story even more interesting.

The most encouraging part is the major cast are still the actor and actress from the very first performance back in 1999. I'm glad to find them getting more and more matured in terms singing as well as body language. Still touching as ever....

The performance will is still on stage until 31 May 09. Check out their website here for more info.


Old buddies met before the performance started.

1 comment:

  1. Amei seus trabalhos de artes, amo seu povo, amei ver as fotos da familia.

    ReplyDelete